Job ID 10799
An amazing opportunity is knocking on your door once again with Almarai UAE Careers 2023 in Dubai, and Abu Dhabi. Almarai is known as the world’s largest integrated dairy foods company, established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and they are offering a large number of job applications. They are looking for talented, skilled, and experienced professionals to fill the listed positions. All vacant positions require relevant experience and qualifications. However, the eligibility criteria vary for each position, which you can find below for further details.
|Work Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Education:||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits:||Medical, Paid Yearly Vacation, Yearly Bonus & Career Growth|
|Last Updated on:||5th September 2023|
List Of Open Vacancies (Newly Announced)
|Fire System Technician||UAE|
- Refrigeration Technician: Should have 2 years of similar experience in FMCG environment. Candidate must have a Certificate or Diploma in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning.
- Cook: Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Cook in big institutions, hotels, or labor camps. GCC experience is desirable. Candidate should have High School Certificate with 2 years of Diploma in hotel/catering & College Diploma/Chef certification is desirable. Ability to cook varies types of cuisine such as Indian, Italian, Filipino, African, Arabic & etc is preferable.
- Bike Merchandiser: Candidate should be at least 22-35 years old, strong & healthy. He should have completed at least 2nd level of education and sales experience in an FMCG business. Moreover, valid UAE Motorbike driving license is preferred.
- Shelf Stacker: The candidate should be at least 22-35 years old, strong, and healthy. He should have complete at least 2nd level of education and sales experience in an FMCG business.
- Van Salesman: Candidate should be between 21-35 years old with a minimum of 2 years of FMCG experience as a Salesman. He should be physically fit, healthy and would be able to deliver the targeted volume and margin of all product range in this route by achieving the right product distribution and ensuring good customer service in the most efficient manner adhering strictly to company trade, quality, and safety policies. Moreover, valid UAE driving license is preferred.
- Fire System Technician: Candidate should be at least 22-35 years old with a deep knowledge in fire alarm, firefighting & emergency exit light system. Should have a valid UAE driving license (light vehicle) & willing to travel all over the UAE. Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is essential. Safety certification (IOSH) & Certification – Fire Safety Systems are desirable. Moreover, valid UAE light driving license is preferred.
- Accommodation Officer: Candidate should be between 28-35 years old with a minimum 8 years of experience in villa management/employee accommodation management and 2 years of supervisory experience.
How To Apply For Almarai UAE Careers?
Those individuals who have a keen interest in applying for Almarai and possess the capability to meet the following requirements listed below, then it is our great pleasure to invite you to join our dedicated and constantly growing team. We are committed to rewarding and appreciating all your efforts, as we firmly believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Best wishes for your future endeavors!
Subject: Please specify “Applying For Position” in the subject of email.
Email CV: [email protected]
- Candidate must be able to get NOC. Candidate must have relevant FMCG Dairy experience.
- Beware of unauthorized job advertisement for Almarai and fake job offers.
- Communicate only with Almarai authorized personnel through the above-mentioned E-mail ID.